With the rapid growth in the cannabis industry, businesses are looking forward to more applications of the cannabis plant—one of the latest and promising developments is applying hemp material to make the packaging for CBD products. Hemp has been known for centuries and is continuously use for various purposes. Many CBD brands are turning towards hemp packaging due to the numerous benefits. It does not only look incredible, but it is an excellent packaging idea to keep your CBD products safe and damage-free. However, it should be design to attract customers to the sight. Let us have a look at what you need to design hemp packaging for brands to make it a big success
An Attractively-Designed Custom Printed Box
A high-quality, compelling packaging can create much difference in the sales of your cannabis brand. The quality of the packaging helps assure the customers that the product they are going to get inside is also of superior quality. Therefore an attractively designed hemp box can allure the customers and motivate them to purchase. Hemp has been use in the cannabis industry for years. For example, there are several hemp rolling papers in the market, hemp wicks, and more. So the consumers are also familiar with hemp. However, transforming it as a packaging material is another beautiful application to highlight the versatility of hemp and cannabis.
Companies can use hemp packaging in various ways. Some brands use it as paper to wrap their products. Others put their vape cartridges in a bit hemp bag. The use of custom-design hemp packaging boxes is also becoming trendy these days. They can use creative ways to provide several benefits to businesses and consumers. Hemp packaging is natural and biodegradable. It is much better than using plastic for cannabis packaging.
Marketing Facts about Hemp Boxes
Understanding the customer’s needs is essential before creating a packaging solution for your hemp brand. It would be best to use the designs that attract the target audience at sight. When you are designing your hemp boxes, some of the things to be kept in mind are:
- Quality: Every consumer searches for product packaging that is of high quality. Therefore, design it by using premium material. It would be best if you also were more careful about the strength and durability of the packaging material to ensure maximum safety.
- Design: Your hemp packaging design should be functional and practical to enhance the user’s experience. It should be design to protect the hemp for a longer time.
- Printing Technologies: Advanced and innovative technologies play an essential role in marketing your brand more effectively. Print the packaging with high-quality images, logo, brand name, and other valuable information. They provide you with a good way for free marketing.
- Sustainability: The hemp packaging should be designed from sustainable material. With the increase in awareness about environmental concerns, consumers prefer to buy from brands that offer high-quality eco-friendly packaging. Their main aim is to preserve their hemp so that sustainable packaging can do great wonders for your brand.
A Highly Informative Package
Hemp is still illegal in some countries; therefore, it is essential to provide an informative package to build customer trust. Choose the best custom design for your packaging, highlighting valuable information about the product. Consumers want assurance that the product they are buying will address their needs, so it’s better to update them with details like dosage, ingredients, recommendations, expiry, etc., to ensure the safe use of the product. Print the information in a way that looks attractive and appealing. They make it easy for customers to comprehend different facts more easily.
Protective Hemp Packaging
The durability of the hemp packaging is an essential feature to consider for delivering it safely to the consumer. It would be best if your brand creat such a functional, aesthetically appealing package. Here are some of the protection guidelines you should consider while creating hemp packaging for your brand:
- The box must be adequately seal so that your hemp product doesn’t slip out.
- It should be design considering child safety in mind, i.e., it should be hard for a child to open the hemp box as such products are dangerous for kids.
- Your product packaging should be design from sturdy material to protect the hemp pack inside.
- It is better to choose a moisture-resistant packaging material that may save the contents from humidity, contamination, and other temperature changes.
Consider Latest Market Trends
The packaging trends keep on changing. Some fade away quickly while others last for long. A successful brand keeps on experimenting with a wide variety of designs and styles to meet the changing needs of the people. When it comes to hemp packaging, businesses have various options to consider. Among a variety of options, it’s recommend to choose those trends that suit your brand image and help in influencing consumer purchase behavior. Here are some of the packaging trends you may use to design your hemp packaging:
- Leafy designs
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Health-focus boxes
- Minimalistic packaging style
- Stereotype play
Make it Unique
Your hemp packaging design can be unique if you use different techniques. For example, spot UV is an advanced technique to give the box a matte surface. It is also used to blend sparkle and matte, making your package more appealing. This effect is ideal when you want to coat your packaging box. Gloss lamination is another technique liked by customers. To create high-end hemp packaging, you may also go for embossing, debossing, foil stamping, aqueous coating, etc. Similarly, being playful with the shape of the box is another exciting way to make your hemp packaging more unique.